To be honest, “lifetime” can be a tricky term to fully understand and explain. It can mean the lifetime of either the product or the person, and the lifetime of different products are variable. At Fjällräven, we’re here to ensure your items continue to last for all your adventures. While we will likely not replace items that simply sustained multiple years of well-loved use, we will work with you to resolve the issue.
Articles in this section
- Warranty Policy
- What is covered under your warranty?
- What is not covered under your warranty?
- What does "lifetime of wear" mean?
- Does this warranty cover items purchased from third-party resellers?
- I purchased my item secondhand, is my item covered still covered under your warranty?
- Is it possible to void the warranty?
- What's a good example of a proof of purchase?