If you purchased your item from a consumer-based website (e.g. eBay or Facebook Marketplace) or a thrift store, unfortunately we won't be able to help you, since we cannot verify the original seller or the age of the item. However, you’re welcome to bring the item to a local Fjällräven store for an in-person evaluation to confirm its authenticity and see if there is anything our repair team can do for you.
Articles in this section
- Warranty Policy
- What is covered under your warranty?
- What is not covered under your warranty?
- What does "lifetime of wear" mean?
- Does this warranty cover items purchased from third-party resellers?
- I purchased my item secondhand, is my item covered still covered under your warranty?
- Is it possible to void the warranty?
- What's a good example of a proof of purchase?