Valid proof of purchase needs to be a picture of your physical receipt (if purchased in a retail location), a valid order number or a screenshot of your order confirmation (if purchased online), or a credit card statement, including the name of the seller and date of purchase.
Articles in this section
- Warranty Policy
- What is covered under your warranty?
- What is not covered under your warranty?
- What does "lifetime of wear" mean?
- Does this warranty cover items purchased from third-party resellers?
- I purchased my item secondhand, is my item covered still covered under your warranty?
- Is it possible to void the warranty?
- What's a good example of a proof of purchase?